This training course invites youth workers, youth leaders and other practitioners working in the field of youth!
Art is a sharp tool and through words, color, images or sound, much can be done. Art can strengthen the critical spirit, illuminate reasons to change attitudes and practices in order to live together in harmony and in common. Art and non-formal education will be combined in this training course to support the realization of the following objectives.
– Reflect on what is happening and how it can no longer be so;
– Produce content and materials that can provide participants and their associations/entities with tools that can help them in their daily work with young people and their communities;
– Use art as a vehicle for change;
– Make use of the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ Program and enable meetings between participants from such distant and different countries;
– Strengthen the importance of non-formal education, because only using its methodologies can we achieve objectives that support the common good.