March 2016 – July 2017
The European and African youth organisations will use their knowledge and experience to build a non-formal training module on youth work, based on the number of issues raised by all involved youth organisations, including the needs of African youth workers.
This project will include 4 organisations from Europe, Malta, Greece, Romania and Ireland and 2 organisations from Africa, Zimbabwe and South Africa. The project includes the following Capacity Building activities and mobilities:
– Transnational meetings;
– Research and compilation of an informal training module;
– Mobility of youth workers in Zimbabwe – a nine day activity including training, workshops, job simulation and sharing of best practices;
– Mobility of youth workers in European countries where different youth workers will have an observation period and job shadowing experience in different organisations according to their needs;
– Publication of a training handbook on youth work; and
– Awareness raising on the importance of youth work.
For further information about Bridging the Gap project, see the dedicated website
To know more about the project, please write to Boyka Boneva at email@example.com