From invisible to the Camera Lens
The FILMINTS (Filming at Intersections) project aims to provide high-quality educational programmes as a vehicle for social inclusion through the art of cinema.
September 2022 – August 2023
The FILMINTS project promotes equal opportunities and access of marginalised groups to policy and public life by equipping adult learners with knowledge and skills for advocating for their rights and overcoming barriers to their participation and representation.
- Oct 2022: Training Activity 1 – Communication and other Transversal skills – Hybrid model
- Oct 2022 – Mar 2023: Formation of Local Working Groups (LWG) including local research, video production and advocacy campaigns
- Nov 2022: Training Activity 2 – Filmmaking and related skills
- Nov 2022 – Feb 2023: Local Production of Short Films
- Apr 2023: Training on Advocacy Skills and Fundraising – Part 1
- May 2023: Training on Advocacy Skills and Fundraising – Part 2 – Live
- May 2023 – Aug 2023: Local advocacy campaigns
FILMINTS offers targeted training on:
- Advocacy and Fundraising
We foresee the production of:
- at least 6 short films presenting stories of discrimination and inspiring for action;
- a Toolkit on filmmaking and campaigning for wide use.
Among the results of the project are strengthening the target groups’ voice and ability to articulate their own stories in a persuasive and engaging way, standing for their own cause.
- INTER ALIA (Greece) – Coordinator
- INSTITUT FUR ROMA UND MINDERHEITEN E.V. (Germany)
- CROSS CULTURE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION CCIF (Malta)
To find out more about the FILMINTS project or to get involved in the forthcoming activities, contact Hara Papadatou or Boyka Boneva.
For more information and resources on the topic of the FILMINTS project:
- Visit our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Visit the TLO (Through the Lens of the Other) website
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
Project Ref. Number: 2021-1-EL01-KA210-ADU-000035082