Erasmus+, KA2- Strategic Partnership for Youth, Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
Project Duration: 01 July 2017–31 December 2018
Demostene Centro Studi per la Promozione dello Sviluppo Umano, Italy – Coordinator – www.demostenecentrostudi.org
Inter Alia, Greece – partner organisation
Kairos Europe Limited, UK -partner organisation –www.kairoseurope.co.uk
Jovesolides, -partner organisation –www.jovesolides.org
Up2Europe SASU, France – partner organisation-www.up2europe.eu
Espero Srl, Italy – partner organisation-WWW.NETESPERO.COM
FUNDACJA AUTOKREACJA, Poland-partner organisation-www.autokreacja.org
The project will focus on the exchange of good practices for social innovation and as well as sustainable solutions to the issue of youth unemployment which has reached unprecedented levels across the EU in the recent years. A comprehensive understanding of its long-term consequences is crucial for designing and applying successful economic, social and labour market policies that could address the issue now and in the future. For this reason, this project aims to endorse all young people of the European Union by boosting creativity and competitiveness to contribute to reach all aims of Europa 2020 about Social Innovation.
· Promoting entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship among young people
· Social inclusion
· Open and innovative practices in a digital era
· Entrepreneurial learning – entrepreneurship education
· Labour market issues incl. career guidance / youth unemployment
· Creativity and culture
1) To exchange experiences, tools and best practices concerning Social Innovation
2) To develop new methods and tools on the topic of social entrepreneurship
3) To equip participant organizations/youth workers with tools and methods for the development of social entrepreneurial skills among young people
5) To provide participants with information on how to develop, validate and implement social entrepreneurial projects and enterprises and to develop participants’ entrepreneurial skills
6) To provide participants with information about opportunities of the Erasmus+ Programme and to support the establishment of new partnerships
7) To develop solidarity, promote tolerance and foster mutual understanding between people with different backgrounds through initiating intercultural dialogue between them and common transnational projects.
1) To organize a Training activity to develop a Common Frame on Social Innovation (SI) and the methodology to be apply within the Local Support Groups (LSG);
2) To establish Local Support Groups in each project partner’s country in order to share, analyse, co-create social enterprises’ ideas;
3) To share Best Practices concerning Social innovation and to develop a Catalogue;
Youngsters, Youth workers, students, young entrepreneurs
The results of the project will inspire the target groups to create new enterprises (including social enterprises) and the project participants to undertake activities on the topic of social entrepreneurship in their countries. The project will promote social innovation among the local partners’ with the scope of solving social entrepreneurship issues and becoming more economically sustainable, involving also a bigger number of young people in their NGO.
1st MEETING: Italy, 18-20 September 2017 – Kick-Off Meeting of the project
2nd MEETING: Poland, Feb 2018 (Month 8) Aim: sharing experiences on the first LSG meeting/round table; discussing its evaluation report and possible corrective actions if need be.
3nd MEETING: Spain, Sep 2018 (Month 14) Aim: Discussing LSGs trend, practices and strategies analyzed in each LSG meetings/round tables. Discussing criteria to test and select best practices and strategies to be included in the Catalogue
4th MEETING: Greece, Nov-Dec 2018 (Month 18) Aim: comprehensive evaluation of the LSG outcomes; definition of criteria for the development of the Catalogue of Best Practices. Final public conference.
Project Reference: 2017-1-IT03-KA205-010391
Project coordinator at Inter Alia: Boyka Boneva, firstname.lastname@example.org