Are you youth workers, educators, journalists, radio technicians, producers and association leaders in the field of youth living in Greece? This training course might be for you!
This training course will provide to the participants technical skills and a better understanding on how to organize a digital radio.
– Promote the development of local and regional communities, in the most diverse aspects;
– Promote democracy and the active participation of citizens;
– Give space to young people to express themselves in an open digital community;
– Develop the feeling of belonging to the European space;
– Promote activities and programs for young people, namely the Erasmus+ Programme;
– Make sustained use of non-formal education as a communication tool;
– Generate/deepen digital skills in participants;
– Create a network of young digital radios in Europe.
The training course will take place in Castelo de Vide between the 23rd and 31st of March 2023 and will have 33 participants from 11 countries, representing 12 associations (Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain, Turkey, Portugal).
You will arrive to Lisbon on March, 23rd. A member of our organisation will wait for the group in the airport and a bus will bring all the participants to Castelo de Vide.
Your flights should arrive before 16.00 and depart after lunch on the 31st of March.
The accommodation will be in a hotel, Casa do Parque Hotel, in double/triple rooms.