FABLE – Innovative practices for youth workers to support young people using sustainable fashion as a way to create inclusive spaces
Project duration: 28 February 2022 – 27 February 2024
- Young people 18-30 years old. Priority is given to young people with fewer opportunities or with difficult backgrounds;
- Youth workers;
- Organizations working in the field of youth and the creative sector;
- Local communities
The FABLE project aims to increase quality and recognition of youth work by developing innovative approaches to be used with young people to build new spaces of inclusiveness. To achieve this aim we will foster the sense of initiative among young people through the use and exploration of sustainable fashion.
The project includes a series of capacity-building actions for youth workers in online and offline mode and 6 G-local Hubs* that will function as inclusive spaces for young people where soft skills, creative learning and social entrepreneurship will be stimulated.
The FABLE activities inspire and support the new generation to rethink the world and their future in a socially innovative way that is open and inclusive.
* G-Local is used in the sense of Global-local, at the same time.
- FABLE Training Curriculum for Youth Workers on Innovative Practices to build inclusive spaces for young people using sustainable fashion;
- FABLE G-local Hubs – short term workshops for young people
- FABLE International Network Hub and EU Leaderboard Challenges: A platform promoting good practices & Sustainable Fashion Labor Market Networking Guidelines
- LIBERITUTTI SOCIETA COOPERATIVA SOCIALE S.P.A. (Italy) – coordinator
- ASOCIACION CAMINOS – ASOCIACION PARA EL INTERCAMBIO EDUCACION Y DESARROLLO SOCIAL (Spain)
- INTER ALIA (Greece)
- RECREATIVITY TARSADALMI VALLALKOZAS NONPROFIT KFT (Hungary)
- SOZIALWERK DÜRENER CHRISTEN (Germany)
- HAPPINESS ACADEMY LTD. (Bulgaria)
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
Project Ref. Number 2021-1-IT03-KA220-YOU-000028607To know more about the FABLE project or to get involved in the forthcoming activities, contact Amerissa at: email@example.com